Dating offline and online dating hasn’t been easy but this article will explain the good, the bad and the ugly of online dating and dating in general.
Before going into the body of the article, it is important to make it clear that the word “ugly” has nothing to with human attractiveness but rather what can be the seedy underbelly of dating and dating online.
It is also important we understand an approach termed the equal opportunity approach. This approach means you don’t have to pay attention to the photos or the person physical appearance, but instead you pay attention to what the person says.
Additionally, to understand the good, bad and ugly of dating and online dating, you have no need to turn people down based on age, level of education, income level or race. Let’s move to the purpose of this article “the good, the bad and the ugly of online dating and dating in general.
The good of online dating
The good part of dating and online dating tend to make up for the bad.
- People you meet on online dating sites are always nice, intelligent and funny (they aren’t comedians, winks.)
- Dating partners tend to understand the chemistry of your life more than mere friends because they are more committed to you.
- Online dating allows you to meet the right partner at the right time in the right place
- Dating makes you a better person while online dating covers up for your flaws.
- Dating and online dating sites allow you to screen down to the person you really want in your life.
The bad of dating and online dating
To be honest, the bad parts of online dating and dating can always be avoided but if you are not careful, the bad might disguise as good.
- You might not really know a lot about someone until you meet face-to-face
- You will need to cope with someone from different background, someone with different reasoning and perception about love.
- You might not enjoy dating if you are not smart
- You need to make sacrifices that might affect your life
The ugly part of dating and online dating
After explaining the good and bad of online dating, let’s uncover the ugly part of online dating.
The person might not be honest before you meet
You might fall in love with a married person
You might be deceived with lies
Kindly make use of the comment box to add your opinion